Gift Georgian Bay offers beautiful crates carefully packaged with quality products curated from around the Bay. Shipping details and frequent questions are answered here, but please get in touch to discuss volume orders, custom themes, alternative deliveries and branding.
Thank you so much for your support!
- Contactless deliveries within 40km of Collingwood are made every Friday for orders received on or before Wednesday of that week.
- Local delivery areas include Collingwood, Thornbury, Clarksburg, The Blue Mountains, Meaford, Stayner, Wasaga Beach, and Creemore. Entering a postal code at checkout will let you know if your delivery address is within the range.
- A phone number for the recipient is needed so we can ensure the delivery is completed successfully.
- Crates can be left on porches or at the door; please provide specific details at checkout.
- We will do our best to protect the crate from weather, but stress that we cannot guarantee the crate’s integrity if left outside for a long period of time.
- If you have 4 or more crates to going one address a bit farther-flung, free delivery can certainly be discussed. Please contact us!
SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA
- All orders are shipped Expedited ParcelTM with CANADA POST within two (2) business days after receipt of payment.
- Delivery times within Canada range from 2-10 business days depending on the distance of the shipment from Collingwood, Ontario.
- Flat rate costs are $25 for large crates and $20 for our tray crates and market boxes.
- Unfortunately, we cannot take responsibility for delays as a result of weather, volume, or any other occurrences (we’re looking at you COVID-19). Damage is another matter – if for any reason you experience a problem please contact us and we will happily work with you to find a solution.
- Tracking information will be provided as soon as the shipment has been sent on its way.
- Please note that due to postal and legal standards we cannot ship alcoholic or fermented beverages. These are available for local delivery only.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- While we cannot accept returns or refunds of the crates, we can work together to find a solution that suits everyone involved.
- If you should notice any damage to your package once receiving it, or experience any issues with the products within, please notify us as soon as possible so that we may work with you to resolve the issue to the best of our ability.
Do you offer volume discounts? Can I order multiple crates to multiple addresses? Can I personalize or brand the crates for my business? Can I ask you to curate unique themes?
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! We can do all this and more. Simply drop us a line and let’s discuss!
Do you guarantee specific products?
- The actual products in each crate are subject to seasonality and availability and as such will vary from our samples, but we will strive to retain the overall theme. If there is something specific you want to include, either for yourself or as a gift, just let us know! We will do our best to source.
Are the crates good value?
- We believe so! Each crate has a minimum retail value of $200 of product plus free (local) delivery. And, you are supporting local and small businesses, so it’s a win-win.